FAQ Connexion
Rechercher Profil
Membres Groupes
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés
S’enregistrer
Steve Earle Transcendental Blues
L'alliance USCM. Index du Forum  » Portes Ouvertes c'est ici !!!!!!  » Présentation  » Steve Earle Transcendental Blues
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
tamatflo
jour ogamien

Masculin
Point(s): 39
Moyenne de points: 1,44

Message Posté le: Sam 21 Mai - 04:41 (2016)    Sujet du message: Steve Earle Transcendental Blues
Répondre en citant

Steve Earle Transcendental Blues > urlin.us/2bz85

Aug,,,17,,,,2002,,,9,,,Would,,,have,,,gave,,,it,,,a,,,10,,,except,,,for,,,"The,,,Boy,,,Who,,,Never,,,Cried"Follow,,RollingStone,,Subscribe,,Coverwall,,music,,Latest,,Music,,Joe,,Walsh:,,My,,Life,,in,,15,,Songs,,By,,Richard,,Bienstock,,Ariana,,Grande:,,7,,Forgotten,,Screen,,Cameos,,7,,hours,,ago,,How,,Avett,,Brothers,,Embraced,,Grand,,Rick,,Rubin,,Experiment,,for,,New,,LP,,8,,hours,,ago,,15,,Legendary,,Unreleased,,Albums,,2,,days,,ago,,More,,Music,,News,,,,Interviews,,Skrillex,,Responds,,to,,Deadmau5,,Criticism,,,Explains,,Why,,He's,,a,,Bieber,,Fan,,"If,,you,,get,,an,,opportunity,,to,,work,,with,,someoneFor,,more,,information,,please,,read,,our,,Privacy,,PolicySo,maybe,I,should,tell,a,personal,story,of,dubious,relevance,,as,is,my,wontEarle,,cut,,the,,path,,that,,all,,his,,followers,,thankfully,,hike,,along,,,avoiding,,the,,weeds,,and,,branches,,that,,made,,him,,what,,he,,is,,todayDiscography,,Browser,,previous,,next,,Stream,,or,,buy,,on:,,Release,,Date,,June,,6,,,2000,,Duration,,49:47,,Genre,,Country,,Pop/Rock,,Styles,,Americana,,Alt-Country,,Alternative/Indie,,Rock,,Contemporary,,Country,,Country-Rock,,New,,Traditionalist,,Heartland,,Rock,,Roots,,Rock,,Submit,,Corrections,,Album,,Moods,,Confident,,Reflective,,Street-Smart,,Earnest,,Rebellious,,Uncompromising,,Ambitious,,Confrontational,,Earthy,,Provocative,,Raucous,,Rowdy,,Searching,,Wistful,,Autumnal,,Bittersweet,,Brash,,Intense,,Literate,,Passionate,,Boisterous,,Intimate,,Melancholy,,Poignant,,Sad,,Complex,,Organic,,Album,,Themes,,Cool,,&,,Cocky,,Freedom,,Guys,,Night,,Out,,Introspection,,Steve,,Earle,,Transcendental,,Blues,,AllMusic,,Rating,,8,,User,,Ratings,,(0),,Your,,Rating,,Overview,,↓,,User,,Reviews,,↓,,Credits,,↓,,Awards,,↓,,Releases,,↓,,Similar,,Albums,,↓,,Share,,this,,page,,facebook,,twitter,,google+,,AllMusic,,Review,,by,,Michael,,Cusanelli,,Steve,,Earle,,is,,a,,rebelOr,,,maybe,,,I,,,could,,,tell,,,the,,,story,,,about,,,when,,,I,,,hallucinated,,,atop,,,a,,,cemetery,,,hillCritic,,,Reviews,,,Score,,,distribution:,,,Positive:,,,15,,,out,,,of,,,15,,,Mixed:,,,0,,,out,,,of,,,15,,,Negative:,,,0,,,out,,,of,,,15,,,Entertainment,,,Weekly,,,91,,,Winding,,,through,,,the,,,psychedelic,,,title,,,track,,,,the,,,''Rubber,,,Soul''-ish,,,pop,,,,the,,,garage,,,rock,,,,and,,,the,,,lovely,,,''Eire,,,meets,,,Tennessee'',,,''The,,,Galway,,,Girl,'',,,''Blues'',,,is,,,his,,,musical,,,road,,,map"Transcendental,,Blues",,,,4:13,,Steve,,Earle,,,,guitars,,,harmonium,,,mini-Moog,,,vocals,,Dan,,Metz,,,,bass,,Ron,,Vance,,,,drums,,"Everyone's,,in,,Love,,with,,You",,,,3:30,,Steve,,Earle,,,,electric,,guitar,,,vocals,,David,,Steele,,,,electric,,guitar,,Kelley,,Looney,,,,bass,,Will,,Rigby,,,,drums,,,percussion,,Tom,,Littlefield,,,,vocals,,"Another,,Town",,,,2:22,,Steve,,Earle,,,,acoustic,,guitar,,,vocals,,David,,Steele,,,,electric,,guitars,,Kelley,,Looney,,,,bass,,Will,,Rigby,,,,drums,,,percussion,,"I,,Can,,Wait",,,,3:16,,Steve,,Earle,,,,12-string,,acoustic,,,vocals,,David,,Steele,,,,electric,,guitar,,Kelley,,Looney,,,,bass,,Will,,Rigby,,,,drums,,,percussion,,Tom,,Littlefield,,,,vocals,,"The,,Boy,,Who,,Never,,Cried",,,,3:46,,Steve,,Earle,,,,12-string,,Guitar,,,harmonium,,,vocals,,David,,Steele,,,,bouzouki,,Kelley,,Looney,,,,bass,,Will,,Rigby,,,,drums,,,percussion,,Strings,,arranged,,and,,conducted,,by,,Kristin,,Wilkinson,,and,,performed,,by,,The,,Love,,Sponge:,,Kristin,,Wilkinson,,,,viola,,John,,Catchings,,,,cello,,David,,Angell,,,,violin,,David,,Davidson,,,,violin,,"Steve's,,Last,,Ramble",,,,3:38,,Steve,,Earle,,,,acoustic,,guitar,,,harmonica,,,vocals,,Sharon,,Shannon,,,,accordion,,Mary,,Shannon,,,,banjo,,Liz,,Kane,,,,fiddle,,Yvonne,,Kane,,,,fiddle,,Jim,,Murray,,,,gut,,string,,guitar,,Bill,,Wright,,,,bouzouki,,David,,Steele,,,,electric,,guitar,,James,,Blennerhassett,,,,upright,,bass,,Noel,,Bridgeman,,,,drums,,"The,,Galway,,Girl",,,,3:05,,Steve,,Earle,,,,mandolin,,,vocals,,Sharon,,Shannon,,,,accordion,,Mary,,Shannon,,,,banjo,,Liz,,Kane,,,,fiddle,,Yvonne,,Kane,,,,fiddle,,Jim,,Murray,,,,guitar,,Bill,,Wright,,,,bouzouki,,Dan,,Gillis,,,,tin,,whistle,,James,,Blennerhassett,,,,upright,,bass,,Joyce,,Redmond,,,,bodhran,,Noel,,Bridgeman,,,,drums,,"Lonelier,,Than,,This",,,,3:11,,Steve,,Earle,,,,acoustic,,guitar,,,vocals,,David,,Steele,,,,resonator,,guitar,,Kelley,,Looney,,,,bass,,Ray,,Kennedy,,,,electric,,guitar,,Will,,Rigby,,,,drums,,,percussion,,"Wherever,,I,,Go",,,,1:57,,Steve,,Earle,,,,electric,,guitar,,,acoustic,,guitar,,,vocals,,David,,Steele,,,,electric,,12-string,,guitar,,Benmont,,Tench,,,,organ,,,piano,,Kelley,,Looney,,,,bass,,Will,,Rigby,,,,drums,,"When,,I,,Fall",,,,4:34,,Steve,,Earle,,,,acoustic,,guitar,,,harmonica,,,vocals,,Stacey,,Earle,,,,vocals,,Doug,,Lancio,,,,electric,,guitars,,Ray,,Kennedy,,,,bass,,Patrick,,Earle,,,,drums,,,percussion,,"I,,Don't,,Want,,to,,Lose,,You,,Yet",,,,3:22,,Steve,,Earle,,,,acoustic,,guitar,,,vocals,,David,,Steele,,,,electric,,guitars,,Benmont,,Tench,,,,organ,,Kelley,,Looney,,,,bass,,Will,,Rigby,,,,drums,,,percussion,,Tom,,Littlefield,,,,vocals,,"Halo,,'Round,,the,,Moon",,,,2:13,,Steve,,Earle,,,,resonator,,guitar,,,harmonium,,,vocals,,David,,Steele,,,,resonator,,guitar,,Kelley,,Looney,,,,bass,,Will,,Rigby,,,,drums,,,percussion,,"Until,,the,,Day,,I,,Die",,,,3:22,,Steve,,Earle,,,,guitar,,,vocals,,Tim,,O'Brien,,,,mandolin,,,vocals,,Darrell,,Scott,,,,banjo,,,vocals,,Casey,,Driessen,,,,fiddle,,Dennis,,Crouch,,,,upright,,bass,,"All,,My,,Life",,,,3:27,,Steve,,Earle,,,,guitars,,,harmonium,,,vocals,,Ray,,Kennedy,,,,bass,,Patrick,,Earle,,,,drums,,,percussion,,"Over,,Yonder,,(Jonathan's,,Song)",,,,3:51,,Steve,,Earle,,,,acoustic,,guitar,,,harmonica,,,vocals,,David,,Steele,,,,mandola,,Kelley,,Looney,,,,bass,,Will,,Rigby,,,,drums,,,percussion,,Earle's,,music,,doesn't,,simply,,mirror,,the,,transcendence,,of,,its,,creator;,,it,,lends,,transcendence,,to,,the,,listener,,as,,well,,,as,,all,,excellent,,music,,willAll,,,this,,,publication's,,,reviews,,,Read,,,full,,,review,,,Billboard,,,90,,,Steve,,,Earle,,,adds,,,yet,,,another,,,masterwork,,,to,,,his,,,disparate,,,collection,,,of,,,classicsThe,album,was,nominated,for,a,Grammy,in,the,Best,Contemporary,Folk,Album,categoryThis,,album,,rocks,,with,,songs,,like,,"Everyone's,,in,,Love,,with,,You",,and,,"All,,My,,Life.",,It,,soothes,,with,,"The,,Boy,,Who,,Never,,Cried",,and,,"Lonelier,,Than,,This,",,and,,it,,two-steps,,with,,new,,country,,like,,"The,,Galway,,Girl",,and,,"Until,,the,,Day,,I,,Die.",,Fans,,of,,alternative,,country,,music,,sing,,the,,praises,,of,,artists,,like,,Charlie,,Robison,,,Jack,,Ingram,,,and,,Robert,,Earl,,Keen,,,Jr.,,,but,,Earle,,proves,,again,,and,,again,,that,,he,,is,,the,,original,,alternative,,to,,the,,glossy,,side,,of,,NashvilleLatest,Issue,Digital,Edition,Subscribe,Give,a,Gift,,2016,Rolling,Stone,Coverwall,Contact,Privacy,Policy,Your,Privacy,Rights,Your,Ad,Choices,Data,Policy,Terms,of,Use,Customer,Service,Advertise,Sitemap,All,this,publication's,reviews,Read,full,review,Rolling,Stone,70,Transcendental,Blues,is,an,intermittently,twangy,,often,trippy,and,,yes,,generally,transcendent,outingYou,know,how,it,would,it,go:,"In,Walden,,his,masterpiece,of,transcendent,ideology,,Henry,David,Thoreau,wrote,,'I,went,to,the,woods,because,I,wished--",I,don't,even,need,to,finish,the,sentence,,do,I?,Quoting,from,Ralph,Waldo,Emerson's,Nature,might,be,more,tactful,,but,barelyLonelier,,,Than,,,This,,,(Steve,,,Earle),,,It,,,doesn't,,,get,,,any,,,lonelier,,,than,,,this,,,I,,,believe,,,my,,,heart'll,,,break,,,Tonight,,,I,,,prayed,,,I'd,,,die,,,before,,,I,,,wake,,,With,,,every,,,breath,,,I'm,,,tastin',,,your,,,kiss,,,And,,,it's,,,sweet,,,upon,,,my,,,tongue,,,Until,,,the,,,bitter,,,tears,,,fall,,,one,,,by,,,one,,,It,,,doesn't,,,get,,,any,,,lonelier,,,than,,,this,,,'Cause,,,I'm,,,on,,,this,,,road,,,alone,,,My,,,heartbeat,,,ringin',,,like,,,a,,,hollow,,,drum,,,I'm,,,about,,,as,,,lonesome,,,as,,,a,,,poor,,,boy,,,gets,,,And,,,there's,,,nothin',,,I,,,can,,,do,,,'Cause,,,it's,,,dark,,,out,,,here,,,and,,,I,,,can't,,,find,,,you,,,It,,,doesn't,,,get,,,any,,,lonelier,,,than,,,this,,,It,,,doesn't,,,get,,,any,,,lonelier,,,than,,,this,,,I'm,,,as,,,blue,,,as,,,blue,,,can,,,be,,,Just,,,an,,,empty,,,place,,,where,,,your,,,love,,,should,,,be,,,I'm,,,sick,,,and,,,tired,,,of,,,walkin',,,around,,,like,,,this,,,With,,,my,,,heart,,,outside,,,my,,,skin,,,Scared,,,to,,,death,,,we'll,,,never,,,touch,,,again,,,It,,,doesn't,,,get,,,any,,,lonelier,,,than,,,this,,,And,,,there's,,,no,,,place,,,I,,,can,,,go,,,Just,,,the,,,dusty,,,corners,,,that,,,the,,,shadows,,,know,,,Maybe,,,this,,,is,,,as,,,good,,,as,,,it's,,,gonna,,,get,,,And,,,I'll,,,always,,,be,,,this,,,way,,,I'll,,,just,,,wander,,,this,,,world,,,callin',,,out,,,your,,,name,,,It,,,doesn't,,,get,,,any,,,lonelier,,,than,,,thisEarle,,,likewise,,,struggles,,with,,the,,idea,,of,,transcendence,,in,,his,,liner,,notesOne,of,my,favorite,albums,0,of,0,users,found,this,helpful,JeffSAll,,this,,publication's,,reviews,,Read,,full,,review,,Salon.com,,90,,"Transcendental,,Blues",,is,,a,,deeply,,personal,,album,,steeped,,in,,pain,,and,,lonelinessSongs:,,Transcendental,,Blues,,(Steve,,Earle),,Everyone's,,In,,Love,,With,,You,,(Steve,,Earle),,Another,,Town,,(Steve,,Earle),,I,,Can,,Wait,,(Steve,,Earle),,The,,Boy,,Who,,Never,,Cried,,(Steve,,Earle),,Steve's,,Last,,Ramble,,(Steve,,Earle),,The,,Galway,,Girl,,(Steve,,Earle),,Lonelier,,Than,,This,,(Steve,,Earle),,Wherever,,I,,Go,,(Steve,,Earle),,When,,I,,Fall,,(Steve,,Earle),,I,,Don't,,Want,,To,,Lose,,You,,Yet,,(Steve,,Earle),,Halo,,'Round,,The,,Moon,,(Steve,,Earle),,Until,,The,,Day,,I,,Die,,(Steve,,Earle),,All,,Of,,My,,Life,,(Steve,,Earle),,Over,,Yonder,,(Jonathan's,,Song),,(Steve,,Earle),,Breed*,,(Kurt,,Cobain),,,,*Japanese,,release,,only,,Transcendental,,Blues,,(Steve,,Earle),,In,,the,,darkest,,hour,,of,,the,,longest,,night,,If,,it,,was,,in,,my,,power,,I'd,,step,,into,,the,,light,,Candles,,on,,the,,alter,,,penny,,in,,your,,shoe,,Walk,,upon,,the,,water,,,,transcendental,,blues,,Happy,,ever,,after,,'til,,the,,day,,you,,die,,Careful,,what,,you,,ask,,for,,,you,,don't,,know,,'til,,you,,try,,Hands,,are,,in,,your,,pockets,,,starin',,at,,your,,shoes,,Wishin',,you,,could,,stop,,it,,,,transcendental,,blues,,If,,I,,had,,it,,my,,way,,,everything,,would,,change,,Out,,here,,on,,this,,highway,,the,,rules,,are,,still,,the,,same,,Back,,roads,,never,,carry,,you,,where,,you,,want,,'em,,to,,They,,leave,,you,,standin',,there,,with,,them,,ol',,transcendental,,blues,,Everyone's,,In,,Love,,With,,You,,(Steve,,Earle),,Everyone's,,in,,love,,with,,You,,Everyone's,,in,,love,,with,,you,,But,,you,,don't,,seem,,to,,mind,,But,,it,,must,,be,,tough,,when,,you're,,cleanin',,up,,Them,,broken,,hearts,,sometimes,,Or,,maybe,,you,,just,,struggle,,through,,And,,leave,,'em,,where,,they,,lie,,But,,everyone's,,in,,love,,with,,you,,In,,love,,with,,you,,Everyone's,,in,,love,,with,,you,,They,,fall,,down,,at,,your,,feet,,And,,impale,,themselves,,knowin',,full,,well,,You'll,,only,,watch,,'em,,bleed,,And,,they,,won't,,stop,,'til,,the,,final,,drop,,'Cause,,they,,think,,it's,,what,,you,,need,,And,,everyone's,,in,,love,,In,,love,,with,,you,,You,,want,,everyone,,to,,want,,you,,But,,you,,don't,,want,,anyone,,to,,need,,you,,'Cause,,baby,,you,,don't,,need,,to,,Everyone's,,in,,love,,with,,you,,Or,,don't,,you,,think,,I,,know,,The,,way,,they,,all,,light,,up,,when,,you,,show,,up,,And,,you're,,baskin',,in,,the,,glow,,I'd,,like,,to,,say,,that,,I,,ain't,,that,,way,,Like,,all,,your,,other,,fools,,But,,everyone's,,in,,love,,with,,you,,And,,I,,am,,,too,,I,,am,,,too,,Another,,Town,,(Steve,,Earle),,One,,of,,these,,days,,when,,my,,minds,,made,,up,,And,,I'm,,sick,,and,,tired,,of,,hangin',,around,,I'll,,be,,on,,my,,way,,in,,a,,cloud,,of,,dust,,On,,the,,road,,to,,another,,town,,Once,,upon,,a,,time,,I,,loved,,this,,house,,Now,,I'm,,thinkin',,'bout,,burnin',,it,,down,,And,,I'll,,be,,long,,gone,,when,,the,,fire,,burns,,out,,On,,the,,way,,to,,another,,town,,To,,see,,another,,city,,in,,another,,light,,With,,my,,past,,behind,,me,,and,,my,,future,,bright,,One,,of,,these,,days,,when,,I've,,had,,enough,,Buddy,,,you,,ain't,,gonna,,see,,me,,around,,Just,,as,,soon,,as,,I,,get,,my,,courage,,up,,Gonna,,take,,it,,to,,another,,town,,I,,used,,to,,walk,,these,,streets,,with,,my,,head,,held,,high,,Now,,I'm,,always,,lookin',,down,,at,,the,,ground,,But,,I,,see,,my,,feet,,on,,the,,outbound,,side,,Of,,a,,road,,to,,another,,town,,And,,I'm,,gonna,,tell,,everybody,,I,,know,,Yeah,,I'm,,gonna,,spread,,it,,around,,That,,there's,,a,,great,,big,,world,,out,,there,,where,,I,,go,,On,,the,,road,,to,,another,,town,,To,,see,,another,,city,,in,,another,,light,,With,,my,,past,,behind,,me,,and,,my,,future,,bright,,One,,of,,these,,days,,when,,my,,mind's,,made,,up,,And,,I'm,,sick,,and,,tired,,of,,hangin',,around,,I'll,,be,,down,,that,,road,,in,,a,,cloud,,of,,dust,,On,,the,,way,,to,,another,,townTrack,,listing[edit]It,,,features,,,Sharon,,,Shannon,,,on,,,the,,,track,,,"The,,,Galway,,,Girl".All,,,tracks,,,written,,,by,,,Steve,,,EarleBut,,what,,truly,,makes,,this,,one,,of,,Earle's,,best,,records,,is,,that,,he,,refuses,,to,,be,,pulled,,down,,by,,musical,,decisionsAll,,,this,,,publication's,,,reviews,,,Read,,,full,,,review,,,Launch.com,,,80,,,This,,,may,,,be,,,the,,,Steve,,,Earle,,,album,,,for,,,people,,,who've,,,never,,,been,,,Steve,,,Earle,,,fans,,,beforeBut,,,that's,,,my,,,literary,,,crutch,,,,so,,,I,,,musn't,,,indulgeAll,this,publication's,reviews,Read,full,review,The,A.V"Until,the,Day,I,Die",is,another,valiant,attempt,at,creating,a,bluegrass,classic,worthy,of,MrEarle,,,finally,,,breaks,,,out,,,with,,,the,,,Cash-ian,,,ballad,,,"The,,,Boy,,,Who,,,Never,,,Cried.",,,As,,,Earle's,,,unaccompanied,,,voice,,,establishes,,,the,,,story,,,of,,,the,,,boy,,,,a,,,harmonium,,,again,,,rises,,,up,,,,soon,,,joined,,,by,,,a,,,unobtrusive,,,12-string f5880b0734

Publicité

Message Posté le: Sam 21 Mai - 04:41 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
L'alliance USCM. Index du Forum  » Portes Ouvertes c'est ici !!!!!!  » Présentation  » Steve Earle Transcendental Blues
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Solaris phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson
Copyright © Jakob Persson 2003